Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 1 - My Weight Loss Journey

I decided that I wanted to keep a journal of my weight loss journey and as I was thinking about it, I realized that there are so many people out there like me. People who want to lose weigh yet have a difficult time losing that weight, no matter what their situation.

If, in any way, I can motivate someone like to me to lose weight and feel better, then I would love that.

As you go on this journey with me, please feel free to send me e-mails about your journey's. I would love to post those here, with the author's permission of course, or keep them private, if that is what you prefer. No matter what you choose, I would love to hear from you.

Day 1:
Weight 328.6
Pre-breakfast: 1/4 C Psyllium Husk mixed with flavored water
Breakfast: Protein Shake. Casein Protein, mixed with some arganine and vasopro ephedrine
Lunch: BBQ Chicken Breast with wild rice and broccoli
Dinner: BBQ'ed Little Smokies with some chips and dips (Football Sunday is traditionally a snack dinner night)
Dessert: 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment