Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 3 - My Weight Loss Journey

I am feeling better. I started my exercise program today and did a 5 minute warm-up walk and jogged 1/4 mile and walked 1 1/4 Miles and then a 5 minute cool down walk.

Today I ate fairly well.

Pre-Breakfast - 1/4 Psyllium Husk mixed with flavored water
Breakfast - Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (1 Packet)
Lunch - Turkey Breast sandwich with 1 slice of cheese and mustard
Dinner - Protein Shake - 1/2 Whey + 1/2 Casein + Arganine + 1 scoop Genr8 Vitargo for recovery
Snack - Blue Cheese and JalapeƱo Stuffed Olives

The snack was probably not the best, but I do love olives.  The jogging made me feel good. I am starting to stiffen up, just a little. But I hope to add more and more distance each week. I hope to be up to 1/2 or 3/4 of a mile by the end of October.

Still trying to decide on the best days to weigh-in but since I am exercising on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, I think I am going to weigh-in on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 1 day on the weekend.

Please stay with me and remember to send me your stories and if you include your e-mail address I will make sure to send you commitment inspiration as well.

Weight Loss can be fun and not a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment