Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 5 - My Weight Loss Journey

Today I messed up. I got some new thermogenic tablets and...I took too many before my run.  I ended up dry heaving and stomach churning. No need to be too gross, I am sure that many of you have been there.

It needed up messing up my work out but at least I got a short run in tonight.

Pre-Breakfast: 1/4 C Psyllium Husk mixed with flavored water
Breakfast: 6 in. Subway melt (FYI I also have coffee every morning with breakfast. Gotta have my daily infusion)
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with one slice of cheese
Dinner: Tuna mixed with some wild grain rice.

Weight 322.4

Yipppeee! 4 pounds off. Not bad for one week.

Please stay with me. I hope to help anyone that wants to be inspired with me on this journey.

Next week I will start my 4 C's of weight loss series to help people me and anyone following to have some goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment